Welcome to the Apple Tree Inn restaurant. This historic brick farmhouse was built in 1839. The home was converted to the Apple Tree Inn restaurant in 1997, by previous owners, Doug and Lorie Marple, who also owned and operated the Apple Tree furniture and gift store.
Current owners, Deb and Michael Lee, purchased the restaurant in 2003. The character of the building and grounds, quaint atmosphere of the setting, along with the quality of both food and service, are all of the utmost importance to both Deb and Michael.